Chiari 1 malformation. CSF leak after decompression surgery. Done CT scan. Pseudomeningocele diagnosed. Reason, treatment?

I have chiari 1 malformation I decompression surgery end of April..I then had a csf leak from my dura patch and had to have surgery to do repair..I had pressure and pain and went to local ER who did CT scan and it showed psuedomeningocele..I am still in alot of pain..what could be going on another leak?? Or the surgical pain (May 15,2012) or the psuedo?? I am so scared its another leak but don t want to go to ER again if its just needs time...
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012