Chewing with an open mouth noise disturb me, kindly advice me

Hello, it started about when I was 13-14 and now I just got 19(female). The problem is that some noises disturb me and it seems that it has gotten worse by the years. in the beginning it was just like chewing with an open mouth, but I am even disturb when somebody is coughing or sneezing or cleaning their throat or looking the magazine too quikly, so I can hear the noise. So it basically means that I am disturb by small constant noises. And its not a small matter, beacause as the noise keeps going on, so I am getting more and more upset. And I can`t ignore it, I always hear and it always annoys me. So could you please help me figure it out, what is the problem? And is it mental or physical? Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 17 Nov 2010