Chewing tobacco once a week cause mouth cancer?

I Dip skoal Tobacco about once a week Can I get mouth cancer? How long would I have to be doing this in order to get cancer?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Tobacco in any form can cause oral cancers.. Though prediction cannot be made directly, alteast about 75% of those who have oral cancer have been using tobacco.. Hence you are under serious risk of getting one if you continue the habit.. The choice is now yours..

Quit the Skoal and start using Swedish Snus. It's better and is 99% less harmful than American tobacco products.