Chewing tobacco, infection in left cheek, discolouration, burning sensation on eating. Cure?

hi doctor, i have no habit of chewing tobacco i.e sweet beda, and i used this for 8 months,now my left cheeks got infected and chanded color also now for month im not useing it previously i had burn when i eat some thing, but i dont follow that now everything is fine .my only concern is that color should change has normal one but my right cheeks remains same color.i understand this is bcoz of sunambu.pls help me for the change in color
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question
You have left chewing tabacco,that is good but tabacco has produced discolouration of you cheeck ,this could be due to burns as you rightly said.
It will take some time to gets its normal colour.
I would advise you to consult a physician ,to rule out any cancerious changes in it and confirm it is only burn.
Hope this answers your question.