Chesty, dry cough making a deep roaring sound while laying down, cold sweat, lightheadedness, feeling fragile. What could this be?

I m 16, I weight 10.5 stone and I m 5 9 in height. Recently I ve been getting more and more ill; it started out at first with just a cough but today I have noted the following symptoms: A chesty, dry cough which makes a deep, roaring sound when I lay down; A cold sweat (It s January and I feel really hot); Light headedness and feeling very fragile when standing up or walking; Experiencing diaphragm spasms mid-way through coughing which pushes the air out of my lungs and exhausts me. Any information regarding what kind of illness this might be would be very much appreciated, thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013