Chesty cough, extreme hot flashes, sweating at night, dizzy spells, shakiness, sensitivity to light, no relief with medicines. Help?

Hi Can you help? I have been pretty ill feeling for several weeks, Chesty Cough , extreme hot flashes, sweating at night, dizzy spells, shaky, sensitive to sunlight. I was at the doctors last week on Wednesday and was advised i still had a chesty cough from way back in June. I was also advised i could have an underlying condition. I was prescribed antibiotics , steriods and a blue and brown inhaler . The antibiotics and steriods are now finished but i still don t feel great. Can you help?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
thesere allergic symptomps
inhaler is not o be used antibiotics do not result in curing
take allegra 120 mgm bd
tab singualr 10 mgm bd
syp ascoril 1/2 tsf night
syp tossex 1/2 tsf night
syp mucaine gel 2 tsf tds
do for 3 week you are okay
then do permanenttretment for allergies10