Chesty cough, coughing up blood with phlegm after drinking alcohol. Reason?

Hi, I have recently celebrated my birthday and unfortunately drank a little too much alchol and was sick in the next morning. After I was sick I got a really bad sore throat . The sore throat eventually eased however I soon developed a nasty chesty cough . After the third of fourth day of coughing I began coughing up blood with my phlem. Not a lot of blood but small traces of it. My cough has now almost completely gone, however I have coughed up more small traces of blood once again today. I feel fine in myself and I m eating and drinking normally. But a bit concerned that I m coughing up blood.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013