Chestpain, fast heart beats, dizziness, blueness in both hands. Prescribed medicines for autonomic dysfunction. No help. Suggestions?

My daughter has been experienceing chest pain and fast heartbeats, dizziness, and both of her hands turned blue. We have been to the emergency room, and they sent us to her neurologist . Neurologist said everything was good and they sent us to a cardiologist. He did an EKG and a echocardiogram . Said she looked good. He gave her some meds for autonomic dysfunction. They are not helping at all. What should we do now? She is having chest pain and racing heartbeats on a daily basis.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013