Chestpain during sex or rigorous activity. Occassional palpitations. Advised due to anxiety, stress. Suggestions?

Sometimes I expierence during sex or rigorous activity and chest pain . I ve been to the ER 4 times . So I ve had 4 EKGs and blood test and heart x-ray and all came back normal. I do have anxiety and do think I am a hypochondriac. One doctor said my heart and the calves sounded good and they all said it wasn t my heart. Should I be ok then. The palpitations don t happen a lot only every once in awhile but do have a lot of chest pain they said it as anxiet and stress. Should I be ok?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013