Chest xray says increased bronchovascular markings noted with hilar adenopathy. Meaning ?

Hi, i am a male aged 30 yrs my chest x-ray states that the heart and mediastinum are within normal. There is bilateral increased bronchovascular markings noted with hilar adenopathy. i was first diagnosed with pneumonia and put on treatment at the moment i am feeling okay though my clinical doctor suggested i see a pulmonologist for further check up since he feels my lung is still not getting the right amount of air when i breath in
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012