Chest x-ray shows pulmonary hyperaeration, lump on ribs. What type of doctor should we see?

Hi. My husband recently had a chest xray (he has painful, large armpit lump) Results of xray were pulmonary hyperaeration. Also has a lump on opposit rib - xray said possible shadow nipple - this lump is not large or painful. He does not have health insurance and we would like to know what type of doctor he should see as we are paying out of pocket and we cannot afford to keep paying for visits with no results. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012