Chest x-ray shows poor inspiratory result causing crowding of bronchovascular markings. Normal?

hi doc,i took up chest xray last september and the findings was;POOR INSPIRATORY RESULT IS NOTED CAUSING CROWDING OF THE BRONCHOVASCULAR MARKINGS AND BROADENING OF THE CARDIAC SHADOW,THERE ARE NO ACTIVE PARENCHYMAL INFILTRATES,THE DIAPHRAGM,SULCI AND BONY THORAX ARE INTACT. and im asking about that poor inspiratory result,is that normal? and what is the treatment for that?is that forever in my lungs that bronchovascular marking?or any medicine to remove or erase that? and why Doc,i took up xray again the same month different findings,my findings was min. pulmonary fibrosis come? is that the same....i cant go to abroad because of that findings......different findings.....
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012