Chest x-ray shows peribronchial cuffing. History of pneumonia. Prescribed Prednisone and Albuterol. Should I do anything else?

I was in er last evening due to exacerbation of asthma . My chest xray showed peribronchial cuffing. I was treated in er with nebs. Prednisone and iv magnesium . Approximately three weeks ago i was diagnosed with pneumonia and was treated with abx and prednisone. I was sent home from er with prednisone and albuterol inhaler and told to use neb tx as needed. Also take advair bid. Should i be doung anything else besudes medicines, rest and fluids
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012