Chest x-ray shows hazy infiltrates in lung. Any herbal medicine?

Hi im jean from phils. I want yo work abroad in hongkong as dh. Ive gone for medical exams but sadly i wad unfit to work due to my chest x-ray that there are hazy infiltrates seen in left upper lung .. I had a ptb before last nov. 1999. Ive done my treatment for 6 taking 6 diff. Kinds of anti-tb meds.. After i got my xray result ive done also my 3 sputum test..and the result was negative.. I just want to ask if theres a herbal medicines or any medicines that can cure the hazy infiltrates or should i say ptb scars seen in my left upper lung? Or maybe a film coated tablet so that next time ill get medical exams it would be clear?? i just want to thank you in advance.. Hoping you can help me.. The agency manager told me that the hongkong employers are strict.. They do not accept pulmonary certification even if it scars..
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013