Chest x-ray shows fibrotic bands in left lung. Blood test done. Prescribed medicines. Is it dangerous?

Hi , i am 35 years old , i had recently a chest xray , its shows fibrotic bands in left lung , right lung is clear , i was a smoker but not that much , my doctor advised me for some blood tests, there is tuberclosis is negative , ige serum level was 170 , nd tlc was 3.10 .. All other reports are fine... I hv no symptoms, but sometime i feel diffculty in breathing , its only when i m resting,may be i m thinking too much about this ., There is no any other prob, like cough, dyspenia, weight loss ., my doctor suggested me tab montek lc , and tab septallin ( himalya ayurvedic product) my doctor belongs to india.. I just wanna ask these fibrotic bands could be dangerous . I m so scared .. Plz tell me whats that
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013