Chest x-ray showing suspicious infiltrates in upper lobes. Aorta is atheromatous. Is it PTB?

Our househelp had her chest x-rayed. She has suspicious infiltrates in both upper lobes but a lordotic view is needed for further analysis. The rest of the results are as follows: There are suspicious infiltrates in both upper lobes. The rest of the lung are clear. Heart is not enlarged. Aorta is atheromatous. The rest of the chest structures are unremarkable.................. I am a kidney transplant patient and it s important for me to know ASAP if this could be PTB.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012