Chest x-ray showing haziness in lungs, enlarged heart. Cardiomegaly with pulmonary congestion pneumonic process diagnosed. Can you assess the reports?

Hello can you pls explain, every abnormalities seen in this results please I dont really understand. please. I need an analysis about this. Exam: CR HEART & LUNGS (2 VIEWS) PEDIA CHEST PA Chest apl: Haziness in both lung fields with confluence in the right base is seen. Pulmonary vascularity is prominent. Heart is enlarged. Diaphragm is normal in position and contour. Both costophrenic sulci and visualized bones are intact. IMPRESSION/S: CARDIOMEGALY WITH PULMONARY CONGESTION PNEUMONIC PROCESS, RIGHT BASE
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012