Chest x-ray showing densities on the upper lobe. Never had PTB. No cough. Prescribed with antibiotics. Any advice?

i always had my chest x-ray and the result shows suspicious densities on upper right lobe for 2 years. I never had ptb and I dont have symptoms like losing weight or cough . I had seen a pulmunologist once and according to him there s nothing to worry. It s just that the result of my xray is like that. He prescribed me an antibiotic which I took for 10 days as accorded by him. Now, I again conducted my xray,even apicolordotic view and has same result. What could you comment about my condition? Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012