Chest x-ray showed scar. Exposure to tuberculosis. Will the scar remain as it is?

hello doctor how are you. My question regards with my Pulmonary tuberculosis , few months back i went on medical check up in dubai for job.My Chest X-ray was not clear (means it shows a scar mark on my left lungs and send me out for as TB patient), when I reach my home country doctor told me it is just a scar which may be of exposure to TB bacteria in long back, its not exactly TB, but they segusted me i should take TB medicine as precautionary. Well my question will it remove my scar from my lungs or it will remain as it is?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012