Chest x-ray says PTB in right upper lobe. No fever or cough. Chest and back pain. Cancer chances?

hI! I just had a chest x-ray result..right upper lobe PTB...i had undergone this process for my tourist visa application as per required.But I don't experience fever or cough....but last year I noticed that my phlegm was dark color like grey to black ,so I thought maybe because of dust but it lasted two weeks. I would like to know if this is a symptom of tubercolosis or cancer of the lungs.Sometimes I had chest pains on my right and i'm having back pains now on my right hips.I would appreciate very much if I can be clarified on my present condition esp. for my visa application. Thank you..
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013