Chest x-ray report showed suspicious fibrotic streaks. ECG interprets poor R wave progression. Meaning? What could be the condition?

Hi Doctor, I am a female nonsmoker, but upon having my chest xray, the interpretation goes like this: Suspicious fibrotic streaks in the right upper lobe. Suggest to have an apicolordotic view. What does this mean? Or what conditions does it suggest or conditions that could possibly include such manifestations?
I have another question, my ECG interprets poor R wave progression. What condition could possibly cause this? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013