Chest x-ray ap shows presence of nodular opacity in the left upper lobe and may represent granuloma. PTB?

hi doc! im 24 yrs old with height of 5 5 weight : 55 kgs. i recently had my medical exam for pre employment. my chest pa indicates that ill defined nodular forming opacities are seen in my both upperlung fields, some are superimposed with the osseous structures. thats why the HR informed me to have a repeat chest xray and suggest apicolordotic view. then the result of my apicolordotic view stated that: it confirms the presence ofnodular opacity in the left upper lobe and may represent granuloma ... Doc, im so worried and i cant sleep at night because of this... is this PTB? thank u...
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013