Chest tuberculosis, on medicines, history of brain tuberculosis. Will it affect conception in any way?

hello sir, I am 27 years old and i was suffering from brain tuberculosis 8 yrs back and now it happened again in my chest .I am taking medicines from 6 months.after my full medication i want to plan for a baby.I am taking Zen retard 200 mg 3 times a day from 7 years.will it affect my pregnancy or my baby.can you tell me possible effects on pre -pregnancy or post pregnancy on me and my baby..will i be able to conceive or not.can this tuberculosis effect my baby in any way?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012