Chest tremors, quivering lips. MRI shows white matter changes, cyst in sinus cavities. History of anxiety

I have begun experiencing internal body tremors. They began as slight tremors in my upper left chest area and have since spread to my head and legs. The only visible symptoms are quivering lips that are only noticeable when I smile. MRI showed slight white matter changes and a cyst in both left and right sinus cavities occuping over 50% of the cavity itself. The tremors appear to be more noticable when I change body positions. Laying flat on my back produces none, while laying on either side seems to initiate these tremors. I am a 51 year old female with a past history of anxiety, although not an isue for some time. The only abnormal medical tests I have had in the past year is a positive D-dimer and a slightly elevated RA factor (18). Also very heavy benign PVC s (don t stress them-heart is good). Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012