Chest tightness, yawning, difficulty breathing after consuming alcohol. Treatment?

Hi there was just wundering if you new what could be wrong with me i have seen 3doctors and went to hospital 2times my chest feels tight all the time an i feel the need to yawn alot but dont seem to beable to and when i drink alcahol it feels as tho i cant breath the next day and i cant get to sleep keep thinking i am going to die please help.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to HCM
-i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ACID PEPSIC DYSPEPSIA is the cause for your sufferings.

-alcohol consumption is the predisposing factor.

treatment option;
i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints

Usually in such cases I will give treatment for my patients in the following manner

take NUX VOMICA 1M potency tid UNTIL CURED.
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you