Chest tightness, popping in chest, painful. Tender to touch. What is the problem?

I was tight through my chest after wrestling then the next day I played golf. I couldnt swing very hard due to tightness then on the 6th hole I decided to swing away and something popped in right side of my chest. I couldnt finish the hole and my lower right chest hurts when I lay in certain positions. Walking is fine but it is very tender if something touches against it and it has been 11 days since it happened. What is the problem most likely?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012