Chest tightness, palpitations, need to clear throat constantly, tired, dizzy

I have to constantly clear my throat . My chest feels tight and I have heart palpitations most of the day. Sometimes all day. My docotor put me on metopropal (I know its spellled wrong) and just puts it to the waistside and does not think it is a big deal. It makes me fee VERY tired and dizzy sometimes. To me, it seems as though your heart should not be doing this all the time and the clearing of my throat and flem is constant. I am always tired. I am 44 female
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012