Chest tightness, pain in rib cage, soreness, feeling of something stuck in throat while eating. Causes and treatment?

I feel like someone is standing on my chest/rib cage. Ive had it for a few days now. Sometimes it eases off and sometimes its really sore. I can breath well through my air ways but if i eat it feels like there is a piece of food stuck even though im sure there isn t (as i would be choking and having my asthma symptons). best way i can describe is it feels like someone is sitting on my chest.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Apr 2012