Chest tightness on walking, tooth ache, sick with stomach virus. Reason for above symptoms?

lately when im just walking a few feet i get tired and my chest feels funny. I take several deep breaths just to make sure im breathing ok but something feels off. a few days ago my tooth started to hurt and then a couple days later i was sick with some sort of stomach virus I asked the doctors could my toothache cause all this and they stated no due to me feeling a slight tightness in my chest. at the hospital they told me my heart was fine but i dont beleive they ran the right tests to make sure... Im 42 years old and female
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013