Chest tightness, numbness and tingling, pressure in neck and head. Is it stroke related?

Hello my name is allison and I am having some pretty scary things going on within my body and I am really scared ,, I am having chest tightness ,, my leftside of my body is tinglin and numb ,, some pain as well ,, my head and ears are in a iminse bit of pressure my neck has stiffness ,, my mouth is numb,, uncontrollable jaw movents ,, face is numb ,,eyes are jumppy and blured ,, speach imparment ,, confused,, panic ,, feels like i have tons of weight on my chest ,, also a high pitch sound in my ear as well ,, i do have panic attacs have my hole life ,, but never felt this way before,,, I t started last night ,, and when I woke this morning ,, thank god I did,,, It started all over again,,, the numbness in my mouth face is very odd,,, I feel like it could be some kinda stroke ,, II really dont know ,, what do you think ,, and should i GO TO THE ER ,,, ???
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013