Chest tightness, increased palpitation, severe morning cough, high eosinophil count. Suggestion?

Hello Sir, I m Avi, age 33, I m a sensitive person in the sense that any slight change around me or in my body i can notice, there has been a problem of slight cold intolerance with me from childhood till now i feel more cold when climate is not that warm, i feel when the climate is cold and humid my problems start. From the time my age was 24 i started feeling some tightness in my left side chest & incresed palpitation which causes restlessness in me a bit. Since then till now consulted 3 Cardiologists & undergone every cardiac test but nothing came out. One cardiologist said i have Eosinophilia . Morning cough is common with me whole year. Presently for 5 days my cough has increased. In my present report Eosinophyl count is 7%, other WBC , RBC is OK, I m healthy , good weight, good sleep, my skin is ok. I m worried about my heart. Suggest me please if u can?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012