Chest tightness, high pulse rate, numbness. ECG done, normal. Treatment for recurring condition?

hello,,,,right where to start?....basically at work the other day i started to feel all wierd, my chest went tight ,my heart pumping so fast and i got REALLY SCARED,,,,,i went to A N E that night was put on a ECG for a few mins and was told everything was fine??...then 4 days later..(last night) i felt so strange, sureal even,again with the heart, numbness coming and going,,,,,,,,any ideas? please help as this is scary..:( right do been to docs, he really dont think it is heart related, more anxiety attacks, have to have blood taken now, but dont think its life threatening,,,,,,,thanks for your help everyone,,,,,,,,,,,,so anyone else had anxiety attacks like this and how did you over come it?.....also how do i stop the numbness in my arms, any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012