Chest tightness, expanded stomach, gastrocolic reflex when passing tools

Hi, I have a high degree of chest tightness (not burning sensation) and a rather expanded stomach . Only my stomach has a bulge and all other parts of the body are leaner in size. I do not experience this Gastrocolic Reflex when passing tools and rather have to make some effort on my own to get stools out of my system. I feel this causes the expansion in my stomach and thereby the chest tightness. I am based in Bangalore and would like to seek advise from you. I am open to visiting a specialist who thinks he/she understands my problem and has a solution for it. Regards Venu
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012