Chest tightness during brisk walk, have scar tissue in stent. What options do I have to address it?

Due to high cholesterol , I have had 6 stents placed in three of my arteries last year (March 2011). In december 2011, I felt little short of breath during work out and when my cardiologist did a nuclear test he found scar tissue in one of the stents and recommended ballooning to address it. So he did the ballooning but after three months I have the same symptoms again - Chest tightness when I do elliptical or go for a brisk walk, the feeling continues for an hour plus or so. He did nuclear again and found scar tissue in the same stent. I need to know what options do I have to address it. I am 61 years of age, 5 10 , 165 lbs with a pretty heavy work out regimen. Very disciplined in habits and diet. I am in the IT and it is the stress that has gotten to me. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012