Chest tightness and pain, difficulty in breathing. Have indigestion. Possible causes?

Hi my name is Katy I am 30 years old for the last several months I feel tightness and pain in my chest and gasping to get a breath, and I constantly think about it and feel like I can not breath a lot and I ve noticed here recently I have a lot of indigestion along with the other symtoms, I do not have insurance so it is hard financially for me to go to the doctor, could you give me some insight on what it may be. Thanks Katy
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012