Chest swelling, heart fluttering, swollen arm vein, abscess tooth. Dizziness and breathlessness

My left side of my chest and is swollen, heart is fluttering, and the main vein in my left arm where it bends swells up and is very purple. It gets worse when I am up and moving around. I have an absess tooth on the left bottom of my mouth, and my moellers are coming in and have been for a while but there is not enough room for them to push through, so there is irritation and swelling in the left side of my neck. But the chest and vein in my arm are really worrying me. If I get up and move around it swells worse and I get dizzy and short of breath.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012