Chest stinging, stomach pain, constipation. What do you think?

Hi, I wasn t sure what doctor to ask and I m not sure if it is anything bad but I just wanted to make sure. over the past month or so, I have been having some constant chest stinging when I breathe and sometimes not even when breathing(mostly on the left side). It is not necessarily from movement, because it will happen even if I am sitting. And also over the month, I have been having pains and stinging in my stomach as well as constipation . So I am wondering what this all means. It seems like more than just a constipation problem, and especially because I m only 19 years old, it seems strange that I would be having all these pains. These pains don t keep me from doing anything, I seem to be fine excersizing and moving is just constant pains and I can t figure out what these symptoms mean. let me know what you think
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012