Chest spasm every time on using finger tips, weakness, loss of breath on lifting heavy objects. Reason?

HI DOC, MERRY CHRISTMAS I HAVE HAD THIS CONDITION FOR A LONG TIME. EVERY TIME I USE MY FINGER TIPS , USING EVEN TYPING THIS QUESTION, AS AN EXAMPLE, IS CAUSING TOP CENTER OF MY CHEST TO HAVE A SPASM WHICH HAS A WEAK FEELING EFFECT. IF I LIFT AN OBJECT OF SIGNIICANT WIEGHT CAUSING STRAIN I WILL LOOSE MY BREATH. ARE THERE TENDONS OUTSIDE MY CHEST WHICH STAY SWOLLEN AND HAS A BURNING SENSATION WHEN RUBBED OR PRESSED ON? DENNIS
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I presume that you already did a lot of research on your condition. The chest spasms and using finger tips might never be related. Don't worry and don't be anxious.
I hope you are already aware that this problem is caused by using your finger tips and that awareness creates apprehension and anxiety which in turn acts upon on your chest walls. That should be it.
Ignore it. If it is there for a long time, you are already used to it.
Good luk.