Chest, shoulder and back pain. Chest X-ray shows cardiomolegy. History of high BP, diabetes. Treatment?

i was admitted to hospital as i had heavy pressure feeling in centre of my chest with pains going to my shoulder and really bad upper back pain , ecg was ok with first one a little low and blood test showed high level of white blood cells , chest xray showed i have mild cardiomolegy should i be worried as i suffer with really high blood presure around 220/89 and diabetic type 2 on metformin prolonged realease
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012