Chest shakes due to a racing heart. Why is the lightheadedness with tingling sensation?

yes sir, im a 25 year old male. 5 11 and 190 lbs. At times i feel my heart racing to the point that my chest is shaking. At times it seems fine and everything is normal. When i work out my heart rate gets really high about 180bpm. Sometimes i feel this tingling feeling and kinda light headed. and then it goes away. Im also hot most of the time. i can be laying in bed and still my skin will be damp with sweat. this has been going on for about 3yrs now. any insight?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012