Chest scan report shows bilateral apicoleural thickening, calcified granuloma, pneumonia, subsegmental atelectasis. Pneumonia or TB?

Hi, My chest xray last March showed that I have minimal TB on my left lungs. I was advised to take another xray apicogram, result is negative for TB. I took the xray month of May. Last week, I started coughing and my had my phlegm is so sticky I went to a doctor. He gave me meds and told to get chest scan. FF. are the result. Bilateral apicoleural thickening Calcified granuloma , left apex Pneumonia , left lower lobe Subsegmental atelectasis, left lower lobe. I asked if I have TB and he said that its also TB. I went to another doctor and he said I only have pneumonia. But i m still worried. Does my ct scan result shows I have TB?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012