Chest pressure, previous asthma attacks, tickling sensation in chest. Serious symptoms?

I had science and math test today. Right before math test, I started getting quite a bit of pressure in my chest for like almost two hours. It hurt to even twist my body. Didn t really effect my breathing or anything and I have no prior history of chest pressure (I used to have pretty bad asthma but it s gone I think). It went away at lunch after eating some food and now I m at home and the place where my heart is has been ***tickling***!! I mostly just want to know the chances it could be something serious. If there s above a 50% chance that I am going to die, I ll probably tell someone.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012