Chest pressure and tightness causing shallow breathing, disturbed heart beats with muffled sounds. Why is this chest issue causing irregular heart beats?

Hi. I am a 35 year old female with no past significant illness . I currently have chest pressure and tighteness which causes me to breathe shallow due to tje pain. Also when I crouch sown the chest pain is so severe I think I m having the big one. Also I used a stethoscope to listen to my rapid heart and when I crouch down my heart actually STOPS beating then in a few seconds it beats but sounds muffled. I swear when I have tje chest pain I feel liked aorta is going to burst!! The pressure is constant as is tje SOB. Amd I have chest pain quite ALOT during the day. I can t lay down flat either due to severe pain. I went to tje ER amd I was told I was fine. I don t know what to do, but I have a feeling of impending doom and I am afraid to sleep for I won t wake up
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012