Chest pains, strange heartbeat after sex

I'm worried about the chest pains I have had for the last 1-2 months or so now. I waited a little while to see if they would disappear in time, but they didn't. I went to the hospital, and had ECG tests, and blood tests done. Neither should anything wrong. However, the pain is still there. Apparently it is not heart related, but I am not 100% convinced mentally.

I've also noticed that right after sex (usually after I have orgasmed), my heartbeat will be all over the place. It won't beat particularly fast, and feels like it stops beating for nearly more than a second sometimes. I need something to put my mind at ease.

Asked On : Sat, 15 May 2010