Chest pains, started when drink Mountain Citrus, left arm pain, blood work x-ray fine. Could it be inflammation of the lung?

I have been having arm/chest pains on the left side for at least 6 weeks.. It all started when I took a drink of Mountain Citrus (Mountain Dew.) I took a drink, and randomly got chest discomfort, and then pains. I could breathe fine after awhile but I still had chest pains. Lately I have been having left side of chest, left upper and lower arm pain, it makes my hand tingle a tiny bit. I can breathe kinda fine, but it's just pains. And it's really scaring me. By the way, I went to the emergency room yesterday morning and they said it could be inflammation of the lung? Blood work came back fine they said. They took an x-ray of my chest and I haven't heard anything about it yet. I AM UNDER 17.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013