Chest pains since excessive intake of vodka, red bull. History of anxiety. Emergency?

My son has a small history of anxiety .. Went out the other night and drank REd Bull and vodka all night- since yesteray, he has been experiencing chest pains. He keep saying it s panic attacks, but, I think that it is from the RED BULL and Vodka and that his body has had too much caffeine. We have an appointment tomorrow with the doctor- but told him we really should go today. I ve read that some young adults can go into a heart attack . Would it take as long as 48 to 72 hours to get the red bull out of his system?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013