Chest pains, shortness of breath, fatigue, back pain with epidural injections, difficulty swallowing, shrunken tonsils. Why is it ?

I have been having a lot of health problems for about a month. From chest pains and shortness of breath to fatigue . Been stress tested and ct ed and so forth and no answers...anxiety has been suggested as a cause but i wasn t anxious until after i started having these problems...prior to that for four months i had horrible back pains culminating in an epidural lumbar injection... On to the ent ?...For a week i have been experiencing difficulty swallowing and having a persistent feeling that something is stuck in my throat and i just noticed that my tonsils which have always been very large have shrunken to about a third their this normal or is it something to be concerned about.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013