Chest pains just under the breast. Trying to give up smoking, anything else to do ?

Hi, I would like to ask about chest pains I am having on my left side just under my breast the same place that I hurt badly 6 months ago when I fell into the corner of a unit. Also I am trying to give up smoking but still have the odd and it dose seem that the pain starts in my chest after I have had a cigarette, but the pain is in the same place as when I fell. I did go to the doctors about 3 months ago and she said that I should try breathing exercises as I was stressed at the time with an exam which is now over and I passed so there is no longer stress and I did do the exercise that she gave me. My plan is to give up smoking so I can rule this out, but do you think there may be anything else I can do. thanks AAAAA
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012