Chest pains in the same spot. Lying down and drinking soda helps. EKG normal. Treatment?

I m going to be honest with you. I m 14, and a girl. I ve had random chest pains is the same spot (left side near my heart ) for a few years. Sometimes the pain will last for a minute or two, sometimes and hour or two. I have no clue what to do, and i have had an EKG done before but nothing ever showed up. But I m still worried because it can be verry painful. I normaly just lay down and/or drink a soda and hope it goes away quickly. What do you recomend I do? Thank You
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012