Chest pains, high blood pressure, back pain. Suggest me remedy

My blood pressure has fluctuated over the last couple years. My trigs were around 700 and the good chol. was low. I ve lost some weight and got my trigs almost normal. Very low Vit. D too. I ve had high c- reactive but my doctor didn t know why. I have trouble sleeping at night and wake up coughing alot but not during the day and it s not a cold or anything. This has been happening about a year. Not sleep apnea and got a little better when I lost weight. Meds made me bp go high and I had bradycardia so I stopped those meds and things got a better. Still check my bp at times and it can still be high. Tonight, it s been 166/110, 186/113, 165/112 over a 20 min. span and I have a pain going from my chest to my back. I m a 47 female, 5 2, 184 lbs. This has happened before but usually gets better. Just wondering if I should do anything. I don t have insurance anymore. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 5 Feb 2011